The Maplewood Area Historical Society operates the Bruentrup Heritage Farm for a variety of rental events for the public. Events include wedding ceremonies, wedding receptions, anniversary or graduation parties, showers, picnics, children’s parties, and more. Your guests will enjoy the beautiful grounds featuring flower beds surrounded by peaceful prairie land.
The Bruentrup Heritage Farm is located on 2 ½ acres of land with eleven buildings that date back to 1891. It is surrounded on two sides by a 22-acre prairie maintained as Open Space by the City of Maplewood. The Farm is used for public events and exhibits and can be rented for private events such as weddings.
• Convenient northeast Metro location
• Available for events May – October
• Ample parking within short walking distance
• Indoor handicap-accessible restroom facilities
• Tractor rides, chairs, and tents all available for rent
• Package prices available
To learn more about our idyllic and charming location contact
Tricia Duffney, Event Producer